Saturday, January 3, 2009

Treadmill...

So we bought a treadmill today. I cannot believe how much they ask for those things and all of the new little knick-knacks. They come with I-Pod hookups, built in fans, magnetic keys, and quick touch speed/incline buttons. What luxury we have these days! Anyway, purpose of the treadmill is for the dog (and I guess me too). I am tired of Mick tearing things up out of boredom and I need to waste that energy somehow. I know, I know, just take him for a walk. Slight problem, he has more energy to spare than what I can wear out of him in a walk. Try running you say? Well it is a little hard to run with a dog biting at your feet the entire time while he is running backwards. My next option, a treadmill so we bought a treadmill today. That brings us full circle. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment