Monday, March 7, 2011
3 Months Already
So the Little Man is 3 months old (yesterday) already! He celebrated by sleeping 10 hours straight!!!
Doesn't he just look so comfortable? Unfortunately he has also been battling RSV. Not a very serious case, but it sure is making mommy miserable. It breaks my heart to hear him coughing and trying to breath through a stuffy nose. I just wish there were something I could do about it. In the midst of it all, he is still a happy baby; smiling, cooing, and laughing at mommy's singing. He also allowed me to do a GQutie photoshoot with him. Here are some of those photos: 


Gotta love this little guy! He is growing so much faster than I ever wanted him too. It is fun to see him start to accomplish little milestones, but why must he reach them so quickly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love him! He is adorable and you are one lucky momma for him to be sleeping 10 hours straight. I can only imagine.
ReplyDelete