Friday, January 22, 2010

So far...

Okay, so far we are 22 days into 2010. The year started out with me finding my first WHITE hair. I know, I am waaaaay too young, but there it was on the top of my head; gleaming and shimmering, waiting for me to find it. Not the way you want to start out a new year. Especially the year you leave your 20s and become more of an "adult".

Besides my horrific find, we started out with Bill's throat problem being almost completely dissolved. He went in and had his throat stretched again on the 7th. They were hoping to stretch it to 10mm (half the size of a normal person's throat). Once in there, they were able to get it to 12mm (that made the Dr's day)! They were also able to get the scope into his stomach, a feet they were nowhere close to achieving the first time. Let's just say Bill is a new man when it comes to eating.

We also finally got internet at home! So at the suggestion of the Nice One, I will try and update my blog more frequently. I make no promises, but I will try. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. a WHITE HAIR!!! are you serious! your blog looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, totally serious. It's just not fair! I think I have some more, but I am going to pretend they are just really blond. And THANKS! I had a really good teacher tell me how to change things up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shauna will be happy now that she has company! Love your new background.

    ReplyDelete