Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Counting

Okay so to be honest I almost forgot to post the 10 things I am grateful for today. I eventually remembered so here I go (again in no particular order):

1. Tags in t-shirts because without them, I'm sure I would walk around with most of my shirts on backwards

2. Prayer, knowing I can talk to my Heavenly Father and He is listening to just me makes me feel like one in 6 billion

3. Laughter because some days it is THE best medicine

4. Leftovers from the night before, especially when they are leftovers someone else made

5. Hot showers, they seem to wash away all the stress of the day, even if it is only for a few moments

6. The ability to walk, how much easier life is because I can rely on my two legs to get me around

7. "Thank you" because sometimes that's all it takes to make someone's bad day turn around

8. Ibuprofen, it helps take the literal pain away

9. My bed, it helps me escape the world for just a little while

10. Ant traps so I don't have to have ants in my house (they belong outside)

11. Tissues, I have used a lot lately and they come in handy when you need to clean up crocodile tears (much better than your sleeves, you can throw tissues away)

I know I said I would only do 10, but I felt a little more grateful today. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment